Sunday, July 5, 2009

Restless Sunday

Well, I guess it had to come sooner or later. Parker has been a real challenge today. Nothing has made him happy and he refuses to sleep. Restless is the only word to really describe his behavior. One minute he'll be sitting looking at you and the next crying like he hasn't eaten in two days. Hopes for catching a nap today are pretty much out of the question, but I figure all this activity has got to catch up with him sometime.

So after today I'm revising my 3 reasons for crying to 4 reasons: poop, food, to be held, and ???

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the generic brand of gas drops at around $3 bucks versus Milacon which is $11. I've checked and it's the same active ingrediants and Andi took them both and they worked the same as well. That's always a good guess....GAS lol Just two nights ago I was up with her off and on all night patting her back and rubbing her belly until she'd toot then she'd be fine for about an hour lol...then repeat routine lol

    ReplyDelete